Thursday, July 9, 2009

[-Chapter 17-]

Well first off, I have more free candy pics that I might post later.. They aren't of Kris, but hey, Geno and Sid are looking pretty good. :-) I can't really gauge your reactions to see if you like the pictures, or are just annoyed. haha. Oh, Kris and TK did the weather report the other day.. it was pretty cute. Here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEMnE8_ZJM&feature=related They also have part 2 in the sidebar, which is my favorite one, along with another video taken from the same day. Idk about you all, but Kris can be my weather man any day. I'm not even from Pitt and I can't speak french either, but I still enjoyed it. :-)

Kailyn's POV

The incessant buzz of an alarm clock pulls me out of the light sleep I had been in, only making my headache pound harder. I'm about to mumble a list of profanities as I consider turning the alarm clock off, but making no move toward it. Seconds later, I feel an arm reach across my body to turn it off, and my eyes automatically pop open, only to find Kris's muscled chest in front of my eyes before he moves back over to his side of the bed.


I look down at myself, seeing my bare shoulders besides the thin line of a bra strap, and I automatically go into panic mode. I pick the covers up a little, glancing down only to find that I only have underwear on, and nothing else besides my bra. I put my hand over my eyes, cursing myself for drinking so much last night and now not being able to remember anything as a side effect.

"Done with the inventory?" Kris asks, catching me off guard. I thought I was having this 'Oh shit..' moment by myself, but I guess I was wrong.

"Quick question," I say quietly while pulling the covers up around my neck before rolling over to face him, wanting very much to reach out and slap that cocky grin off his face. "Where are my clothes?"

He picks the covers up for a peak, seeing that I don't have anything besides underwear on for himself, and he just chuckles to himself.

"Well..??" I prod, hoping I'm not wearing clothes for a much different reason than the only one going through my mind.

"Well, you took your shirt off before we made it up the stairs, but you definitely had pants on when I brought you up here. I don't know what you did with them throughout the night," he adds with a laugh and a small smile.

Now it's my turn to pick up the covers, only to find that his pants are in fact intact, and that makes me relax a little bit as he once again laughs at me.

"So last night..." I start, to which he nods his head in a 'please continue..' sort of way. "There was no.." I stop, not knowing how to continue as he cocks his head to the side, obviously enjoying this. "I mean, we didn't.." I continue to stutter while motioning my hand between the two of us in a way to symbolize 'us' before placing my hand on my forehead and squeezing my eyes closed in frustration, which once again has him chuckling at me.

"No," he says simply while shaking his head, a grin crossing his face.

Kris's POV

I see a look of relief cross over her face before she snuggles in closer to me, resting her head on my chest, just like what would happen every other morning, except it's not a normal morning. Not really anyways...

On normal mornings, she isn't pressing her tempting, mostly naked body up next to mine. I try to think about smelly hockey gloves, getting slammed into the boards, anything to try and draw my attention away from her, but it all comes up to equal a fail. I can't tear my thoughts away from the way her body feels pressed next to mine, the way she fits in my arms, and the way she doesn't even realize what she's doing to me.

That's one of the things I've always loved about her. She doesn't even seem aware of her sexiness.. apart from last night that is. Last night, she just had this confidence about her, and it was damn sexy.

"So, I'm glad nothing happened last night," she starts while looking up at me, her chin pressing into my shoulder to get my attention.

"Why's that?" I ask, holding her delicate small hands in my larger ones, looking at the way the appear together.

"Well, because if I couldn't remember it, it probably wasn't that memorable," she says with a shit eating grin. I look down at her, rolling her over and starting to tickle her, loving how she squirms in response.

"Oh, when it happens, it's going to be memorable," I reply as I finally stop due to all her repeated pleas before leaning down and kissing her on the forehead, trying to ignore the way one of her legs is slowly wrapping around mine.

"So, you're saying it will happen?" she asks, once again going into the same mode she was last night, trying to make me squirm now and it's definitely working before I automatically wish I hadn't have even of went there.

"No, I didn't mean it like that, I was--" I start, pulling away to look at her to show her I'm serious but stopping when I see that same shit eating grin on her face.

"I'm just kidding," she says before kissing me and leaning over the side of the bed to pick up my tshirt, putting it on before she heads toward the door. "What happened to you, you use to have a sense of humor," she jokes before jogging down the stairs when she sees I'm hot on her trail.

7 comments:

  1. kind of short but that is okay i was just glad u updated:]
    and where are the pictures...you always find the sexy ones like the one of kris in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i loved this chapter!! please update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this was so cute....i loved how u discribed him leaning over to turn off the alarm...dont ask me why i just thought it was very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe!!! Too funny! I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my fave story! update soon please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i like love this story but i want those pictures =] thannx

    ReplyDelete