Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[-Chapter 14-]

Kailyn's POV

After finishing up lunch with Lacy, we head back to Kris's house because she's dying to meet him. I texted him, giving him a heads up and he went along with it like normal. Ty and Jodi also came over because Lacy thought that all of the girls needed to be in on the secret, just in case help was needed. We all sit in Kris's living room, discussing tonight.

"So what was so urgent we had to come over to discuss immediately?" Ty asks while sitting down on the couch across from me.

"Well you know Kris and I are starting to get pretty close," I start, both Ty and Jodi nodding their heads as smiles creep onto their faces. "Well--"

"She wants to find out if he just wants in her pants," Lacy interrupts, catching everyone off guard as I can only shake my head. Ever heard about the idea of opposites attracting? That is the only explanation I can come up with as to why we are best friends.

"Kailyn," Jodi starts while stifling a laugh, "you know he cares about you."

"I know," I reply, knowing completely that she is right, and he does. "But I need to know how much, I need to see if what is important to me is important to him too."

"Good point," Ty says while slightly tilting her head back and forth, taking into consideration what I've just said. "Count me in."

"What do you want us to do?" Jodi asks with a devilish smile while leaning in closer to the table we are all centered around.

"It's simple really," Lacy answers. "We all go out tonight, drink a little, then let her bring him home and come onto him and see what his reaction is."

"This is mean on so many levels," Ty says while shaking her head, but I can see the smile on her face.

"Just because you jumped Geno within two weeks doesn't mean everybody works that way," Jodi jokes, causing us all to bust up laughing. Seconds later Kris walks through the door and all of us go completely silent. He looks over at us and then at me as he sits his hockeybag down by the door.

"Am I interrupting something, ladies?" he asks with a smile before bending down and dropping a quick kiss on my forehead on his way into the kitchen to get a drink.

"No, they were actually just leaving," I say while starring at them until they get the hint and start to get up.

"See you later tonight," Lacy calls over her shoulder before they all disappear behind the door.

"What's happening tonight?" he asks while walking out of the kitchen where I meet him. I hold back all comments like 'Oh, if only you knew," or "Nothing good for you.." and manage to hold my laughter to myself and just smile as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"The girls want to go out," I answer simply. He nods his head, probably knowing that was coming. "Will you take me?" I ask, hoping I don't need to do any convincing.

"Yeah," he replies, nodding his head once again.

"Okay," I say before giving him a quick kiss. "Pick me up at 9," I call over my shoulder before turning around and smiling at him before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I sit on my bed in my dorm room next to Jeremy, Lacy's husband as she rummages through my closet. Since I've always been a nerd, she doesn't seem to think I can dress myself, which is why she insisted on coming over and helping.

"Are you about done?" I call out, but the only response I get is more clothes flying out of my closet into the No pile.

"She's been looking forward to this day for 5 years, so I doubt it," Jeremy whispers before we both chuckle quietly, but not quiet enough.

"What did you say?" Lacy says when she comes out of my closet, obviously knowing we are up to something.

"Nothing dear," Jeremy answers with a smile.

"Bullshit," Lacy responds, throwing a shoe at him that he just barely dodges before they both just smile at each other. "Have you never tried to seduce a man before?" she asks while heading back toward my closet. "All you clothes are so.. conservative."

"No,"I answer honestly, looking in the mirror at my make up and hair which she has already fixed for me. I look nothing like myself, I could actually pass for hot instead of just cute or possibly even nerdy..

"Here," she says while coming out of my closet and handing me a shirt I didn't even know I owned with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. "Go change," she instructs while pointing to the bathroom.

I pull on the clothes she gave me, not really believing what I see in the mirror. I could very well look border line hooker right now. I open the door to find both of them now sitting on my be, waiting for me to come out. I stand timidly in the door frame, pulling on the low cut top and wishing it covered more.

"You look hot," Lacy says while shaking her head and resting her hands on her stomach once again. "Don't you have contacts or something?" she asks while reaching for my glasses after I've walked over to them, but Jeremy's hand meets hers there.

"No leave them, they look hot," he says while pulling her hand away. Lacy whips her icy glare to him, but he just continues to sit there and shake his head in an up and down motion, obviously approving. She slaps his thigh to get his attention, and he just gives her a 'What?' look before shrugging his shoulders.

I'm about to head into the bathroom to change when I hear Kris pull up, and I know it's too late to now. I look over at Lacy and Jeremy one last time before sighing and reaching for my purse.

"Knock him dead," Lacy says while getting up and shoving me toward the door. "Good luck, and we'll meet you there in a little bit."

I sigh one last time, trying to get rid of any last minute nerves before heading out the door and toward his car.

Kris's POV

I watch as she comes outside, and I have to do a double take. To say she looks completely different would be an understatement. Don't get me wrong, she always looks good, but damn.. with the way her ass is squeezed into those jeans, her hips swaying as she walks to the car, it takes every once of self control I have not to start drooling right now. And then she gets closer, and I finally get a better look at the shirt she's wearing, at the way it shows off her ample chest. The sound of the car door opening and closing pulls me out of my trance, but then I see she still has her glasses on. She just got in the car, and it already feels like I'm having issues breathing, like it got 100 degrees hotter. 'Damn.. it's going to be a long night' I think to myself before swallowing and taking a deep breath, holding her hand in mine as she smiles before starting the car pulling out onto the street.

8 comments:

  1. Haha! This is great!
    Poor Kris, ;)
    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, poor Kris. Sounds like this is going to be pretty rough for him, again I hope he can stand strong. But I've got to say, as evil as this plan is it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, update soon! As you've probably noticed, I'm a major Kris fan. :)

    Love the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh love it!
    kris, good luck.
    he can do it, he's not a manwhore, or well i'd like to think so.
    can't wait to see how it all plays out

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahahahahaha... this is GREAT!!! poor kris!!!
    i cant wait for more!!!! :) loving it so far!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what happens next. Post again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHAHAHA!!! Poor sucka!

    Hilarious Jessie! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww poor Kris, he has no clue what is about to hit him :)
    Lacy still makes me laugh, reminds me a bit of my bff :)
    Kris better not go into manwhore mode, my theory is all guys have it some just turn it off better then others :) hope he stays strong

    ReplyDelete